Sunday, August 31, 2014

Moving Forward

Its the end of the summer season, one last trip out of town and one last BBQ. Sometimes entering a new season serves as a reminder for me, a reminder to make room for the new things that are coming into my life. In order to make room for the new things, material or other wise, we have to leave the old (past) behind. In my case its letting go of the fat in my body to make room for lean muscles, summer clothing for fall clothing, bad habits for new great habits, and memories of the bad times to make room for new memories.

Moving forward also could mean leaving some people in your life in the past, to make room for the great relationships waiting for you.

Whatever stage of our lives we are in, I change is good, change signifies moving forward.

I plan to go with the seasons and leave the past behind, make room for the new, and keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment