Sunday, August 10, 2014

Commitment

We all have commitments, young and old, the first and most obvious one being staying alive. Then many adults have professional commitments. For me my professional commitments including writing a blog post weekly, staying active as a member of RWA (Romance Writers of America) and continuing to write and submit my short stories and romance novels.

I also have a commitment to my boyfriend, a commitment to be honest and faithful. When I am honest I am myself, relaxed and happy. My personal and professional commitments also keep me honest because those are things I find important.

Being in a relationship is easy only if we are committed to working on it every single week in and out, when both persons are committed to being with each other in an open and honest relationship the road becomes smoother to travel on.

No comments:

Post a Comment