Sunday, August 24, 2014

What I Learned

"In three words I can sum up what I've learned about life: It goes on." Robert Frost

During this wonderful weekend I rediscovered or relearned something new. The lesson was costly and time consuming but did I learn something ? Yes in deed. I learned more than one thing, but what will forever stay with me is the fact that every one has their own way of thinking.

Now some people reading this they might say "Duh Mercedes, we all know that", for the most part I know this but in my daily life going to and from work and running my weekly and errands I see people doing the same things I'm doing and some how I forget that we aren't all doing or going to the same place.

My beautiful point here is that aren't we lucky that all humans don't think alike. It's what makes this whole beautiful planet so great. I think and do how I want and you do the same.

 "It goes on".


Mercedes Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment