Saturday, June 28, 2014

Trust ??

Recently I have allowed my negative thoughts take over my mind; I have been questioning all that I do and those people in my life, perhaps its just a normal part of life was we grow wiser. I think to question most things in life is the best approach in life, but when we allow these unanswered questions to take over our mind and everyday choices, it becomes a problem. Not knowing can leave us confused, angry, and uncomfortable.

I've found my own solution to this small dilemma of questioning / over thinking , I make up my mind with the information I have right there and stick to my decision. If everything works out great, if it does all go perfect, I get to learn what I don't like and maybe how to do it differently, but whatever I choose I trust my choice.

This system works for in all aspects of my life including my imitate relationship with my partner, not knowing can be fun, new places, new positions, new ideas. We get involved in relationships with people we trust, we trust them have our best interest at hand; so its important to have the same trust from ourselves.

I trust this blog post makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment