Saturday, June 21, 2014

Work B$t@h

"Work B$t@h" my new favorite song by Ms. Britney Spears. The title is to the point and so are the lyrics. Why is this my new favorite song, well for all the right reasons. Everything about the song is true, you have to work for what you want. You work to pay your bills, you work cooking meals ,cleaning your place and work on having a good relationship with your significant other.

So when I feel tired mentally and physically from a long week of work, I think of all the things I'm working for the great things in my life that make it easier and more enjoyable due to the work I put in and even though everyday won't be a "work b$t@h" day, when it is I will be putting in extra work with my new favorite song.

"You Better Work B$t@h"

No comments:

Post a Comment