Sunday, June 8, 2014

Goals are Sexy

As soon as I come in from a long day of work and after-work activities I usually have my wonderful partner waiting for me at the door with a smile and wink.The same smile and wink he gives me when he wants some nooky. I'm not sure when exactly its started but there came a point in our relationship were we have nooky more often. I want to say that a number of reasons could be the answer including age , and recently moving in together, but its not that easy especially since we are both so busy, we get one day out of the week together. Most times I get home so exhausted all I want to do is crawl to the bed and sleep like a baby.

Don't get me wrong I'm a sexual women, I crave it just as much as my partner does.

My point here is this I notice that when my partner and myself made concrete goals, goals that involved us we found each other more interesting, and that interest turns in to a craving, a craving to be next to that person to surround  yourself with them. Its as if my aspirations are turning him on , he founds it sexy.

So if I need another reason to continue to reach for my goals, besides getting what I ultimately want, in the mean time I get my partners extra attention. I think its a great reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment