Saturday, May 31, 2014

What's So interesting ?

I'm constantly questioning what's so interesting about my life ? What's so interstng about Mercedes Cruz. I look at my relationships with my partner, my friends, family and coworkers.

I don't know why exactly I think about these relationships so often, maybe it's the constant reminder I get from the commercials, advertisements and the media, that I need this product or that one to look and feel better, to be better to have better "things". I learned that I need to take a step back away from "popular culture" once in awhile, sometimes more often.

I take a step back and with a deep breathe look at all the wonderful things in my life, I say "thank you" out loud as I picture all of the great people, things and situations in my life. And the next time I'm bumbared with commercials about my skin care or weight, that make me question myself. I know  "Whats So Interesting"  about me, and why I don't need "products" to make me feel or look better.

Interesting is defined as "holding or catching the attention". So next time you find yourself thinking  "Whats So Interesting ?" about me; consider the characteristics you have that "hold and catch the attention"  of your partner, friends and family members. The important people in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment