Sunday, February 1, 2015

Any Given Sunday

This Sunday evening as my wonderful boyfriend and I sit on the coach watching the football game. We discuss the teams playing, he tells me the "Playoffs" stats on the teams. What teams he's rooting for. I was never a football fan until I met my boyfriend, and he introduced me to the game. Sunday is always game day so he does no activity that takes him away from our big screen TV to watch Sunday football.

What have I learned about football ? That everyone has a chance to reach their goal, sometimes yearly, monthly or weekly.  My goal with my boyfriend is to strengthen our communication skills, and to always help each other reach our personal goals. We have the opportunity to work on these goals when we are together any given Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment