Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Letting Go

In recent years as I become older and wiser, I have come to appreciate the moments, things and people that are no longer in my life. I can recall countless times when I was in a relationship ;both romantic and friendship, and things got sour and no matter what the other person and/or I did it felt like something negative always came up.

Looking back on those situations when I held on to a person , place or thing, only to leave it behind later, either on my own or by design, I wish that what ever led to my separation would have happened sooner. I realize now that whatever I have in my life today tomorrow and for the long term, if it's meant for me to have, I should not have to feel stress or anxiety when I think about it.

When a person, situation or material thing makes you feel better if you leave it behind, then it's time to let go. By letting go you give the right person, situation or material room to move into your life.







No comments:

Post a Comment