Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine Day Everyday

Its Valentines Day here in the USA. Its both a beautiful day and a very confusing one for many people; especially young people. For many women it defines their love from their partner, depending on if they receive a gift, what kind of gift, what was said, not said.

For me personally its a great day to celebrate my love for all of the great people and things in my life. An excuse to celebrate a union of love between two people. The fact that I am alive and in good health is a reason to celebrate and the bonus is being able to share this life with another person who wants to be with me around me and share experiences with me. I in turn can only expect that my partner feels the same about me. No amount of fancy chocolates, roses, jewelry or fancy dinner date will ever replace the feeling being happy in your relationship. Knowing that the person you share the most time with has your back, is reliable, dependable and above all loves you, even at your ugliest moment. That is Valentine Day everyday or almost.

Happy Valentine's Day
Mercedes E. Cruz
 


Check Out these wonderful authors and how they celebrate Valentines Day.
 
Vanessa Peters

Maria Ferrer

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. And well spoken. I used to look for validation on this one day that I should have known was there regardless.

    ReplyDelete