Monday, September 22, 2014

Ignore and Ignite

After what seemed to be one of the shortest and productive weekends I've had in a long time. I realized that by planning and staying committed to the small weekly "must do's" I can accomplish my goals. With that said this planning part means ignoring a lot of things, including things that happen to "come up", because something always comes up. Once the planning is said and done comes the most important part, committing to what you've planned. The commitment is what I consider the igniting part, just like the stove you need to turn on the fire to cook food, no fire and the pot could stay there the whole year and nothing will happen; well expect your food will rot.

This theory for me also includes making time with your significant other; you have to make time by conditioning yourself to ignore many little things and ignite (arose) each other, however you feel necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment