Sunday, September 28, 2014

Anticipating

One of the best things I do with my weekends ( Sunday evening) is prepare myself for my week. I figure out what I want to accomplish that week ( Monday- Friday). This leaves me with no room to waste time on non-essential task for the week. This also means that before I schedule anything that might and will come up during the week, I can look at my already set schedule and decide if I can do it. This concept of preparing for the week is not new for me, but putting it into action; preparing and committing is definitely new.

I now relieve that the old me a few months ago is not the same me of today.

That by preparing for the outcomes I want, I am anticipating and attracting those outcomes.

This way when my wonderful boyfriend wants to play I don't feel stressed out because I don't know when I can fit in the time or feel guilty because I took time to play instead of doing a task I meant to do.

The old me didn't make concrete plans for the future because she wasn't sure what she wanted but the new me is clear and plans for what she wants. This style of living means that the free time I have is precious and I can't afford to waste it on non important things. This in turn makes my relationship with my partner even stronger, because he sees I have a strong passion for my goals, but still make time for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment