Sunday, September 14, 2014

Gratitude

This blog post is dedicated to everyone who has ever read my blog. I started this blog because I have opinions that I want to share with others and I hope that the reader might find some of my opinions thought provoking and in turn it improves their life.

With that said I also want to Thank directly my wonderful boyfriend for his love and respect. He supports me in everything I do; sometimes with a smirk and a side comment, when that thing I want to do gets in the way of "our time" together.

I have many things to be grateful for daily, but especially for the people in my life that make it so GRREAT.

In December of last year, I didn't like the direction my life was going and I knew that it was up to me to take a hold of the wheel and take my life where I wanted it to go. Its been almost a year now and although I have many goals not yet accomplished I have faith and gratitude for the car (me) and the road (steps) I am on and the places its taking me to.

Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get, unless you pick the chocolates your self, than you get what you want.

I pick my own chocolates.

Mercedes Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment