Sunday, March 15, 2015

Music for Life and Love



Music in my life is a fantastic addition like dairy-free whip cream on my hot chocolate. With music you can place your mind in a different state; happy, excited, frisky, energized, whatever floats your boat. The lyrics in the songs often transport me to a world with less seriousness and responsibilities, a serious free zone. This same affect is present when I associate certain songs with my wonderful boyfriend. Listening to the beat of the music brings back memories of times spent together alone.

Whenever I feel overwhelmed and don't have anyone to speak to at that moment I pull out my play-list on my iPhone; portable and cheap therapy. Listening to my favorite songs will never solve my dilemmas but neither will someone else, I just think it's great that I have music that goes with my every day life and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment