Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Action equals Satisfaction

When I am alone random questions and thoughts pop up in my head. I often wonder into la la land with "What Ifs". The great thing about imagining is that it does not hurt you, you picture what you want and when you are done you continue with your day.

But what happens when you want what you imagine more than just in your imagination. I have had the pleasure of imagining / visualizing some wonderful places and events in my life and I have also have the pleasure of seeing those images come to life. I share this with my readers to say this I have learned that with the help of my imagination and action I have been successful in many areas of my life. One in particular is my love life. Before I met my boyfriend I was single for a few years and not into the dating life. I knew that in the big city I live in and adore their were; and still are, around ten single women for every one single man. So I used what I had, my imagination and actions to attract a great man into my life. Action was the turning point to my key. When I added actions to attracting a great man I got what I wanted.

I won't say that I got the perfect person on the first try, but that's why the princess in the fairytale kissed so many frogs she was looking for her Prince Charming.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Dear. It looks very nice. But you need more pictures, preferably all those book covers we are going to have!!!!

    ReplyDelete