Sunday, March 22, 2015

Buying Your Way to Love

As I usher in the small signs of Spring here on the East Coast; my calendar says the first day of Spring is March 20th, mother nature said "No its not suckers";  I reminisce on the people in my life and how far we have come in our relationship. 

My relationship with old friends, siblings, my parents, and my great boyfriend. I have no doubt that these relationships affect my life in many different ways. I also realize that no amount of money, fame, or ass kissing could recreate a genuine relationship. I could not replace the relationship I have now with my boyfriend and not because I feel we have a "perfect relationship", because by no means will we ever. We aren't rich but our life is full of wealth. We live in the USA, we have access to fresh water and food, access to information, we have cell phones to stay in touch with the whole day, and we have a comfy bed to keep each other warm at night. 

No amount of money could replace what we have developed. It's only through our growing LOVE for each other that we have created what we have going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment