Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bearing it All



On this first day of the year, I am taking time to count my blessings. To acknowledge the great people in my life and the abundance in my life.

As I enter this new year with my partner I reflect on how far our relationship has gone and how far we want it to go. We have had many ups and downs. But in order to have an honest relationship with another person I most first be honest with myself. Acknowledging my flaws and assets, realizing where I am weak and where I am strong. Knowing what I want out of the relationship and knowing what my partner wants. Compromising but never giving up on myself and my dreams.

You could say that relationships are about being venerable, bearing it all. Trusting someone else and trusting yourself.


Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment