Monday, July 14, 2014

Education is the key to Great SEX !!

I spent this past weekend knee deep in the topic of sex and the different types of sex. I purchased the book titled "Sex Unlimited" by Dr. Charley Ferrer, she was a guest speaker at the event I attended. On my train ride home I explored the book from the comfort of my purse, where no fellow passengers could take a look at my book with their wandering eyes.

As I continued to read the book at home, enjoying the topic and absorbing the information; a small window in my sub conscience opens up; its as if I'm letting the old stale air (old beliefs) out  and letting in fresh air (new beliefs). I have always thought of myself as open minded and well educated on the topic of sex, but like anything if we don't use it we lose it.

To me the topic of SEX is extremely important in my life as an adult, it is the best way to release tension, and one of the important ways we show love for our partners. Now that I've opened up that window, I'm curious, curious to learn more about sex and my body.

Education the more you know the better it gets

No comments:

Post a Comment