Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dedication

Dedication -defined  as the act of dedicating or the state of being dedicated.

This single word is very powerful, its often used to described what one person would do for another or others. I consider the word very special to me, in dealing with my daily life. I have goals that I have set for myself both personal and professional; and I know with dedication those goals are attainable.

But there is something else I like about the word. Its the simple fact that its a state of acting or being. Most people have so much going on in their daily schedules that they're not dedicated to anything its, just the same thing every week.

For me when I see a person who is dedicated I think "oh that's hot"; I see the sweat, tears, anger, fatigue, and other feels that come up for that person but they continue in  "the state of being dedicated".When you are dedicated to something that is special to you; aside from family, work, business, it says something about you. I think it sends a message " I care about me and what I want".

For me personally with my partner this translates into better sex; I'm turned on by his dedication to himself, and that's always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment