Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Because You Deserve It

Today I recived roses from my boyfriend. He handed them to me after I took my long afterwork shower. It was a beautiful surprise. I share this on my blog to bring up the topic of what "you deserve".

Yes each of us deserves to be pampered, to feel apperciated, loved, cared for, attended to; it's a great feeling to receive especially from someone special in your life. But it's also a great feeling to give. When I give I feel useful and powerful, because I have the ability to change another persons mood with what I do to/for another person.

With that said not everyone has that special someone to receive from or give to. That's excellent why I think it's more important to give first and formost to yourself first, because when you do this you eliminate any expections and  live in the moment. "Giving and Receiving" to yourself first "because you deserve it".

No comments:

Post a Comment