Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Taking Care of You

This great Fall week I am getting a dose of my own medicine, I neglected to take care of this wonderful, sexy and special body I have. So naturally I have a fever. I've missed some personal deadlines and work, but at the end of the day I am alive. This all could have been avoided had I took a few less steps before and just relaxed giving my mind and body time to rest; something all living creatures need.

And now to my point, the end result in anything we do is to live another day to do it all over again. No one can do that if their not alive. Saying NO to your partner, friends, co-workers, manager, family when they ask of you more than you can give at that moment is OK. If YOU the reader aren't around tomorrow because you could not say NO that would be a sad thing. I'm sure your partner, friends, and family want to see you another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment