Friday, April 11, 2014

On the Topic of Romance

It's not every day that I get a few minutes in my day to just sit and think of nothing important, not my schedule, to do list, bills or appointments; and in that moment in those few minutes of silence I often find myself thinking of my boyfriend. I think of the moments we have spent together, and look forward to more sweet moments like those.

I realize that not everyone has that special someone in their life, and many of us who are in relationships don't always spend as much time as we would like to with our signinafigant other.

My point ? You might be asking yourself, my point is I want to savor every minute I get with my partner so that I have those moments that help get me through my day.

What triggers you to think of that special someone in your life ?

No comments:

Post a Comment